This is my first post as a new design team member for Dare 2B Artzy and I am thrilled to be joining this team of wonderful ladies! The stamps, papers and dies are fantastic and so much fun to work with! This card has some fun folds and secret messages!
1. Begin with an 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of navy card stock and score at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2. Cut the flap off at the 2 3/4 score line.
3. Now for the secret flap. Cut a strip of navy card stock 2 3/4 x 8 1/2 and score at 4 1/4. Fold in half. Cut a piece of red card stock 4 x 2 1/2 and a piece of Dare 2B Artzy designer paper 3 3/4 x 2 1/4. Fold the navy strip vertically along the score line and glue the red to the front and then the DP to the red.
5. To decorate the front of the card use the Dare 2B Artzy designer paper cut out 2 flowers and 2 leaves.
6. Cut a piece of navy 4 x 2 1/2 then emboss a piece of pink 3 3/4 x 2 1/4. Glue the piece together and add the flowers
9. Layer the sentiment onto navy card stock and attach to card as shown
10. Open up the front flap and cut a piece of red card stock 4 x 2 glue inside flap
13. Add a few sparkle sequins to finish off your project!
Dare 2B Artzy Products