I really hope you will have a lovely Sunday. Sundays for me are a day of rest and going to church in the morning. I am showing you a card today that I used one of Pink and Main's wonderful word dies. I use my word dies more that any other dies I own! I CASed a sketch from a card I saw in a SU card set. Here is the result:
- A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of pink polka dot paper (Recollections) and glue to the card front
- Cut a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of grey paper (Recollections) and run through an embossing folder and attach to the pink paper
- Glue a doily (I cut mine with the Cricut) to the grey as shown slightly lower then center
- Add a strip of purple polka dot paper (Recollections) as shown
- Cut a metallic and purple polka dot banner and glue down as shown
- Die cut the hugs (Pink and Main) pop dot to card add sequins and heart with twine
Thanks for stopping by!