This little guy is one of the new release stamps and isn't he handsome!
- A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller yellow piece of card stock and then a slightly smaller then the yellow piece of designer paper (Doodlebug and Recollections)
- Glue the DP to the yellow card stock
- Cut a 1 x 4 inch piece of yellow card stock and glue to the bottom of the card as shown. Cut a 3/4 x 3 3/4 inch piece of white card stock and glue it to the center of yellow card stock. Add the green polka dot ribbon and tape it to the card.
- Glue the designer paper panel to the card front
- Stamp the little boy (Pink and Main Picture Perfect) and color with copics: E00, 11, 13, 37, 47, 50, 53, 57 - YG3, 63, 67 - YR 21, 23, 24
- Use matching dies to cut out boy and stamp smile to the front of the frame and his face
- Pop dot the boy to the card
- Add Crystal Effects to the glasses and let dry
Thanks for stopping by!