Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Pink Rose

Good Morning!

Today I am playing in the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge.  The colors are pink, green and blue. I used a Rose from Mark's Finest Papers and several Dies to create my card today.
My Design Steps:
  1. Use the largest retanglar stitch die (Pink and Main) and cut the background designer paper (Basic Grey) and attach to the card front
  2. Use the second largest oval die (Lawn Fawn) and cut out a gold oval and attach to the center of the card
  3. The next die is from my Cricut (Paper Lace) glue to the top of the gold oval as pictured
  4. Stamp the Rose (MFP) and use copics to color R81, 83, 85 - YG95, 97, 99
  5. Using the second largest oval die (Lawn Fawn)  cut out the rose
  6. Sponge the background using SU Soft Sky ink and attach to card front
  7. Add seam binding ribbon
As Always Thanks for Stopping By!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment