Good Morning Pink and Main Fans!
I am in South Carolina and the weather here is starting to turn steamy! I recently moved to SC from Southern California and I must say the humidity is really hard to get use too!! So I thought it would be fun to make a card with some cool treats. I am hoping this will help with the hot days and nights but I don't think so!! Hee Hee
I am using the set from our most recent new release called So Cool! It has a wonderful selection of sweet treats, darling penguins and matching sentiments!Here is the card I made for you this week:
- Use a white A2 card base, cut designer paper blue circles 5 1/2 x 1 and glue to the left side of the card front. Cut a sheet of the ice cream pattern paper 3 1/4 x 5 1/2 and glue to the right side of the card front. (Designer Paper Echo Park Summer Bliss) (White card stock Recollections)
- Cut 2 1/4 x 5 1/2 strips of yellow polka dot paper and glue to the front as shown. (Designer Paper Echo Park Summer Bliss)
- Cut a 3 inch scallop circle (I used my Cricut but you can use punches or dies)(Bazzil Paper) glue to the front as shown
- Cut the blue scallop circle and the white pierced circle (I used the dies from Sizzixs Flip-it card) Scallop blue is 2 1/8 and the white circle is 2 inches.
- Stamp the penguin (Pink and Main So Cool) image in black (Memento Black Ink). Color with copics: YR02, 04, 07 - C0, 01, 02 - B0000, 000, 00, 01 - Y15, 17 - E15, 31, 53 - BG45, 53. Glue to the center of the Blue scalloped circle and then pop dot to the white scallop circle.
- Stamp the ice cream cones and popsicle (Pink and Main So Cool) and color with copics: YR02, 04, 07 - C0, 01, 02 - BG 45, 53- E15, 31, 53. Fussy cut all the images and pop dot to the card as shown.
- Stamp sentiment and layer on blue pop dot to card
- Add sequin (Pink and Main)
Thanks so much for stopping by!!