Saturday, April 2, 2016

Dino Days - Pink and Main

Happy Sunday!
I hope that you have a great Sunday! I decided to make a cute card for a sweet little boy! I used the Dinomite set which is one of our new releases!
Here is the card I designed!
IMG_0749
My design steps:
  1. Use an A2 olive card base (Bazzil) cut a piece of designer balloon paper (Jillibean Soup) 5 1/4 x 2 adhere to the right side of the card.
  2. Cut 2 2 x 2 squares out of the designer paper (Jillibean Soup) and round the corners and adhere to the card as shown about 3/4 of an inch from the top and bottom of the card
  3. Cut a 4 1/4 x 1 inch strip of the blue polka dot designer paper (Jillibean Soup) and glue to the card as shown
  4. Cut a 2 1/4 x 1 3/4 red polkadot rectangle and round the corners glue to the card as shown
  5. Stamp and color the dinosaur (Pink and Main -  Dinomite) with Copics: R20, 27 - YG03, 63 - G99 cut out and pop dot to the red polka dot rectangle
  6. Stamp the sentiment and layer onto oliver card stock (Bazzil) pop dot to the front of the card as shown
  7. I cut out the stars with my Cricut and added the red sequins
I hope you enjoyed this fun little card! And thanks for stopping by!
Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment