Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sweet! - Pink and Main

Happy Sunday and Welcome to Pink and Main's Blog!
I hope that you find something that will knock your socks off and inspire you! Today I used a little Mixed Media to create my background.
IMG_0439
Design Steps:
  1. Use a white A2 card base, 4 x 5 1/4 pink layer mat and 3 3/4 x 5 watercolor paper
  2. Used reinkers as watercolors for my background working on watercolor paper
  3. Used white embossing paste and a TH stencil to create the texture on the left hand side (dried for a couple of hours)
  4. Stamped the small little words and hearts with Versa Mark and embossed with purple and pink embossing powder (Stamps Pink and Main: True Love)
  5. Cut the hearts with my Cricut
  6. Cut the word Sweet and the background shadow with my die (Pink and Main Die Set: Hello Sweet)
  7. Attached hearts and the word Sweet as shown and layered it on Pink then attached to the front of the card
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings
Pam

1 comment: