Saturday, February 27, 2016

Sweet Bunny - Pink and Main

Good Morning to you!
I have started my Easter card so I won't be late in getting them out! I used a couple of sets to make this fun little card. They are Bunny Costume for the sentiment and Easter Street for the gardent scene.  I also used the coordinating die set.
IMG_0572
My design steps:
  1. White card base A2 size. Slightly smaller teal card stock glued to the front of the card
  2. Cut a piece of water color paper 4 1/2 x 3 1/2  (Artist's Loft 140lb) sponged in the background using TH inks (Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint) I then splattered with water let sit for a minute and used paper towel to blot up the excess water.  Set aside to dry
  3. Stamped images with Memento Black ink on water color paper (Artist's Loft 140lb).  Stamps: (Pink and Main Easter Street) Colored images with water color pencils (Stampin Up)
  4. Cut out images with coordinating die cuts (Pink and Main)
  5. Stamped the sentiment (Pink and Main Easter Costume) on Vellum with Versa Mark and used black embossing powder. Cut dove tail and attached to card.  Added Rhinestones (Recollection)

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment