Today I am using the sweet set called Birthday Girl! It is perfect for those fun loving little girls in our lives!
Here are my design steps and supplies:
- Use an A2 white card base.
- Cut a slightly smaller piece of dotted embossed purple card stock (Recollections) and glue to the front of the white card.
- After cutting the purple cut a slightly smaller piece of designer paper (Recollections) and glue it to the purple card stock
- Cut a 1 1/2 x 4 inch strip of the purple card stock and use a (MS) border punch and glue it to the front of the card just a little lower then center as shown
- Use your Cricut or dies to cut a 3 inch white scalloped circle (Bazzil)
- Stamp and the image and sentiment (Pink and Main and Memento Black Tuxedo)
- Color the image with copics: V01, 04, 06, 09 - RV10, 32, 34 - R20, 29, 59 - E00, 02, 04, 43, 47, 49 - C02 - YG03, 63, 67 - G99 - Y17, 21 - BG 11, 15, 75, 78. Cut her out using coordinating dies and pop dot her to the front of the card
- Cut out the little banner and pop dot to the top of the card as shown
- Layer the sentiment on purple card stock and pop dot to the top of the banner
- Add the rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
DT Member Pam M.