I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas! And I wish you all a fantastic New Year!
I made this fun little card from the Pink and Main sets Animal Faces & Sweet Faces set 2.
My design steps:
- Use an A2 size white card, cut a slightly smaller dotted embossed piece of black card stock and glue to the front (Recollections Paper)
- Cut a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of designer Paw paper (Recollections Paper) glue to the center of the card
- Make a 4 x 2 inch white tag add the ribbon and twine. Cut a 2 x 1 1/2 banner from check paper and glue behind the white tag. Glue the white tag at an angle as shown to the front of the card
- Cut a 3 inch circle from red card stock then add the embossed black paper and checked 1/2 strip checked paper to the circle. Glue to the Paw paper as shown
- Stamp the dog (Pink and Main Animal Faces and Sweet Faces set 2) and color with copics. Cut out the dog and pop dot to the circle as shown
- Add the Paw stickers (Recollections)
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy New Year!