Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pink and Main - Fall Fun!

Happy Sunday!
I am just loving all the September release stamps from Pink and Main!  Every single set is just adorable!
Fall is my favorite season, the beginning of school, cool air, colors and of course football!  The set I used is so perfect for fall and really cute too! It is called Scarecrows. 
I used the new curved stitched die cut for the grass. (love it) I colored the image with copic markers and used Doodlebug papers.  The ribbon is seam binding and the embellishments are enamal dots.  I hope you enjoy this card.  I sure had fun making it!
Blessings and Happy Crafting!
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love that little bow you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

    ReplyDelete