Thursday, May 22, 2014

Creative Knockouts Challenge - Show Off Your Coloring Skills

Good morning I hope everyone is having a great day!  It is so beautiful outside with cool ocean breezes here in South CA!  We have a fun challenge at Creative Knockouts so I hope you have time to play!!

Challenge: Show off your Coloring Skills- showcase those amazing coloring skills you all have...markers, pencil crayons, watercolor, whatever is your fav!
Sponsor: The Paper Shelter- images are linked, please link your blog to your name and the image you have used to the store link :-)

The image I used is called Adorable Cowgirl

3 comments:

  1. Loving the fact that you have a few details that just enhance your amazing creation and your coloring is simply fabby. Thank you for inspiring me.

    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like your lasso. Did you use the digi DP too? Great job!!! DT sister Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Great image and coloring and I love the added lasso. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete