Thursday, September 19, 2013

Good afternoon I made this pocket card for a couple of challenges. If you would like a great tutorial for this kind of pocket card check out this video!  Here is a list of my supplies:  Black and white card stock, Pinecone Press bat paper, The Stack dotted paper, MS punch, Stampin Up scallop & circle punches, black large brad, black ribbon, pop dots and adhesive tape!  I had so much fun making it.
The challenges I entered where: SCS A Pocket or A Pouch and Created with Love Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a great card love that little Dracula. love the DP as well.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, would you please email me your contact info to spartansus@gforcecable.com? I would like to send you an invitation to join BBTB2!
    Thanks,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete