I just love Pink and Mains darling bow dies! They make everything so festive! I decided to make a pocket card with Pink and Main papers and dies!
- Use an A2 green card base with the fold at the bottom. Score the front top fold at 1 3/4 inches and then glue the flap down to the card base. Next open the card and run a thin line of glue down both sides to form the pocket
- Using Pink and Mains Jolly Paper Pad cut the plaid paper for the bottom of the card 2 x 4 and glue it just under the flap. Next cut the checked green paper 1 1/2 x 4 and glue it to the flap
3. To make the tag cut a 5 1/4 x 3 1/2 inch piece of white card stock and cut the top corners at a diagonal. Punch a 3/4 inch circle out of the green checked paper and glue to the top of the tag then punch a 1/4 circle in the center of it
4. Next cut 2 pieces 4 x 1/4 inch of shimmer red card stock, a 1/2 x 4 inch piece of checked paper, and a 2 x 3 1/4 piece of green checked paper. Glue as shown below
5. Using the red shimmer paper cut out the Pink and Main Large Bow and the Pink and Main Merry Christmas and glue down as shown
6. Add the sticker snowflakes and ribbon and your card is ready to go
Pink and Main Products