It is hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner! And I have started making my cards. This is one I made with the OWLidays Stamp set. It has matching dies to so it makes it even faster to make this cute card!
Here are my design steps:
- Use an olive colored A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of white card stock and glue to the front of the card
- Cut a 2 inch piece of red and green dotted paper. And also cut a 2 in checked piece of designer paper (papers are DCWV)
- Layer the checked designer paper with white
- Glue down the red and green polka dot paper as shown then in the center glue down the layered checked paper.
- Cut an oval out of white card stock glue to card as shown
- Stamp the owl (Pink and Main Owlidays Stamp set) and color with copics: E25, 27, 29 - RV29 - R29, 35 - YG00, 03, 23 - C0, 01
- Use the coordinating die to cut out the owl and also use Merry Christmas die (Pink and Main)
- Glue the Merry Christmas to card front and add plastic snowflake embellishments