Good Morning All
It is new release time at Pink and Main and you are in for a treat! All of the sets are just adorable and they have matching die sets!!!
Here is the card I made with one of the sets. It is called Wild About You!!
- A2 white card base. Cut a piece of rust card stock slightly smaller then the card base. Then run the rust card stock through a brick embossing folder (Paper Studio Embossing Folder)(Recollections card stock) Glue the brick card stock to the front of the card base
- Cut out a window and shutter using a die cut. (Memory Box Die) Sponge with TH ink (Skattered Straw) place a piece of yellow dotted paper behind the window and mount to card
- Using a punch (MS) cut out the grass and flowers glue to bottom of card
- Stamp and color the images with colored pencils (Pink and Main Wild About You stamp set)
- Use the coordinating dies to cut out images and pop dot to card as shown
- Stamp the sentiment and layer them mount to card